We went to the park by the Zoo the other day to play on the swing and have an excuse to get Thai food downtown. I've been working a lot lately so it was nice to have an afternoon off.
I like tovey's one handed swing stance...like, "I can single handedly hold my teeny baby in a dad-bag AND make the two year old giggle with delight. Watch me superdad it!"
4 comments:
I love the pink cowgirl boots!
Saree looks like she's having so much fun. I agree with Jen, the pink boots are so cute. I'm loving the new banner on the blog.
I like tovey's one handed swing stance...like, "I can single handedly hold my teeny baby in a dad-bag AND make the two year old giggle with delight. Watch me superdad it!"
We love that park and we've gone there twice lately, but its always pretty cold (because of all the shade) until summer.
Post a Comment