I have this idea of a scarf dress but I'm still trying to figure out how to pull it off. I had some fabric laying around so I made my first attempt at it. The collar doesn't lay right but I'm definitely on to something.
Alie! This is Kamerin Tangaro, well you knew me as Kamerin Stewart in Wendover. I saw your sisters blog on Danica Williams (McDaniel now) and I thought "REALLY" so when I saw your name I was excited. I have taken a look and you have a very cute family and I love your blog. Visit mine if you can. I am typically private but took that off for a little while so people can see my sisters baby. www.tangarogang.blogspot.com
Email if you want to be added. Kamerin.tangaro@gmail.com
The scarf dress is so lovely. It looks just like something you should make and Saree should wear. Both the dress and Saree are so adorable! If only was your neighbor and had a sewing machine, then I could always create cool new things with you.
7 comments:
Oh, that turned out really cute. Maybe the scarf part should be something other than cotton. Maybe something less stiff. Hummmmm.
I LOVE THAT!!! Can you please teach me how? LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. You are so original.
For a first attempt, that looks really cute!
not related to the dress:(although it is adorable) I just had this weird desire to listen to john mayer while reading your blog. That is all.
Alie! This is Kamerin Tangaro, well you knew me as Kamerin Stewart in Wendover. I saw your sisters blog on Danica Williams (McDaniel now) and I thought "REALLY" so when I saw your name I was excited. I have taken a look and you have a very cute family and I love your blog. Visit mine if you can. I am typically private but took that off for a little while so people can see my sisters baby. www.tangarogang.blogspot.com
Email if you want to be added. Kamerin.tangaro@gmail.com
It was great seeing your family!
I wish my mom made me cool clothes! I saw the scarf on Sunday but not the rest, I will have to get a closer look!
The scarf dress is so lovely. It looks just like something you should make and Saree should wear. Both the dress and Saree are so adorable! If only was your neighbor and had a sewing machine, then I could always create cool new things with you.
Post a Comment