Tuesday, March 24, 2009

{Baby shoes}

Last week my sister called me and told me to buy this $3.00 pattern on Etsy for baby shoes. She wanted me to figure it out, then make her baby some in black, red and pink. Because I'm a nice sister and need something productive to do while I watch American Idol; I agreed.So, for the last week I've been spending my evenings trying to figure out how to put these shoes together. Unfortunately they are stuck in this crumpled position. I have tried to read the instructions over and over again, but it just isn't working out for me.So, I've given up on shoe making (for the time being) and decided to make a purse with some fabric that used to be a skirt of mine.I think baby shoes in this material would be pretty cool though.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

As usual, so cute Ali! You better watch out b/c if you learn how to make baby shoes like those I'm coming after you for a lesson!

Pinkie and Family said...

THAT IS THE GREATEST PURSE EVER!!! That's what I want to make on Thursday!!! I'll call you.

Stephanie said...

Too crafty for me.

Brielle said...

Come on Alie---you can do this! I need those shoes!

Robyn said...

If you do figure them out, I want to put in order in for Emma. Too cute- the purse too!

Hey, It's Ansley said...

super cute!

Neu... said...

CUTE!

Miss you guys...

Naomi said...

Wow, you are very creative - i love it! Cute bag:)