Day #7 at the Pee Pee Palace and STILL nothing to report. We've had zero deposits on the potty and an infinite number of deposits on the carpet. My online potty support group (something I didn't know existed until this weekend) keep telling me to be consistent and to catch every accident in the act.
I swear it feels like yesterday I was a single girl hanging out in my swanky downtown apartment planning which concert to check out that weekend. Now, some 3 years later I'm sitting here watching "Tinkabay" (Tinkerbell) for the 12th time this week and talking about fecal matter ad nauseam.

7 comments:
hahahaha! we single girls (well since I'm the only one left in the world, I guess I'm speaking for me) are watching your life and thinking it's pretty rad.
oh man...I need that shirt. Can you send it to me? Or how about new rule number 2: After complaining to me for 5 days about potty training you show me your apprciation by finding something for me at your Goodwill.
super cute shirt! Thanks for not actually showing the fecal matter.
Does the lady recognize when she is having the accident that she is "going potty?" Once my kids realized what they were doing and that they had control of it, it became easier. There has to be that "light bulb" moment for them. I'm the WORST potty trainer, so maybe you shouldn't take what I say seriously, but it is truly 5 days with no success, I'd stop and try again in a few weeks. Without you following her around, she might just show some initiative in the meantime (I said "might" since my kids never did). Just a thought.
I hate to say it but I'm kinda on the same lines as Stephanie. If you'd had 7 days of not one success then maybe the Lady just isn't ready and give it a month or two or three and try again. You can power through right now, I know it's possible, it's just a really hard road. Frustrating for you and the Lady. I know waiting a few months isn't what you had in mind but potty training will not be so much work when she's a little more into it. But if you are going to stick to your guns and go for it no matter the cost just don't have anything else going on (if that's possible) and enjoy the ride. She will get it, eventually and in the mean time you get some cute clothes.
Way to reward yourself...
Whatever you choose to do know that if I were in your shoes I would go for those cute pull-ups that look like undies - then again I have never been in your situation nor do I have the experience of potty training! Good Luck in the "Pee Pee Palace" :)
We {heart} you tons!
It's Wednesday, any new to report? I sure hope so or your Goodwill allowance better start doubling!
Post a Comment