Thursday, December 18, 2008

{A Christmas miracle}

Tonight I witnessed a miracle. I actually cooked a meal that didn't require an emergency trip to Taco Bell. I was so excited that I figured I should probably open one of my Christmas presents, you know as a little reward to myself. So, I opened the package from my sister and found this cool necklace. Thank you Vern...

4 comments:

Brielle said...

I can't believe you opened that!!! What was the dinner you made?

jamie t. said...

Good for you! I'm sure it turned out great ... and way to go with rewarding yourself. Cute necklace! Have a merry Christmas!

Brielle said...

I just realized that your also wearing the apron I got you last year for Christmas. Aren't I just wonderful?

Neu... said...

You are so dang cute! Excited to see you SOON... except I just got report the SLC airport at the moment is shut down due to snow. The husband is stuck there for now. Hope it blows over before you have to take the little ladies to the airport.

Excited anyway... we r going to have so much fun...

P.S. Your sis did a good job... maybe I should start rewarding myself and opening gifts... you seem to always have the best ideas :)