Monday, September 8, 2008

{My new hobby}

There is something so peaceful about a new baby. I could be completely satisfied just to sit on the couch all day feeding and holding my baby. I remember last time I had a newborn I was sort of annoyed to be stuck on the couch all day. But, with this newest installment I've decided to accept that life just has to slow down for awhile. *
*the shower and freshly napped version of me is thanks to a friend in the ward who so kindly volunteered to watch the lady today.

5 comments:

Dalynn said...

You look amazing and the baby is just a doll!

Malia said...

You look like old school Knowlie...except that you have a beautiful baby on your left shoulder instead of a tag. ;)

Robyn said...

You can take such great pictures of yourself! Your eyes look amazing.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Cute, cute, cute! It is amazing how the entire day revolves around feeding and changing diapers...I am surprised by that...

Ninny Beth said...

that girlie looks like she's gonna take a bite out of you. stop posing and take care of business, model.
ps. I too want to tell you that you look amazing (and as my friend commented, WHO looks beautiful after labor?????) but I think if we keep going at this rate with all the complimenting, you're going to be a MILF and I can not support that. (but you do look great, niptucky)