Friday, April 25, 2008
Today might be someone's birthday?
Today I am guest blogging over at my sisters site. If modern medicine and OBGYN's do their job we should have another baby today! With baby #1 my Mom stood outside her hospital room and held her cell phone up so I could hear everything. I felt like I was right there, it was really cool. Then, four weeks later I had my baby. That time, my Mom was actually in the room watching the water birth at 1:00a.m with two cell phones, one for my sister and one for my mother-in-law. So, even though we had to cut live audio I've managed to get a phone call in every few hours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah for Bree! So nice not to be pregnant! You did a water birth? how was that, I would love to hear about it!
I really wanted to do a water birth, the insurance won't cover it...we are taking our Bradley Method Natural Childbirth classes (12 weeks of them)! And are excited for this! How did you like a water birth!? I've only heard really positive comments...
How fun. Soon it will be your time again!
Post a Comment