Thursday, April 10, 2008

{Stage I: The Rubber band}

Now, I've been getting a lot of flack about not wearing any maternity clothes. Any prego knows that the rubber band comes before the ridiculous panel pants (as modeled below). The rubber band allows just enough give in those areas that need it. Thus leaving you with the option to wear all your pre-prego clothes in comfort. Now, now, don't get me wrong when the time is right I will enter Stage II with pride and embrace the belly. I lasted a good 7 months the first time and I've gone 5 1/2 months so far. Until then I'll be hanging around with the buttons undone!

2 comments:

Brielle said...

I can't believe your 5 1/2, months and you can still even fit into your jeans. That is sooooo nice. I would give anything for the 3 inches of height you have on me.

GAv said...

awesome.... thats all i can say