We didn't do anything special for spring break, however Nade and I decided to rummage through my old maternity clothes. There weren't very many exciting things to find so we hit the Goodwill's and consignment stores. Nade definitely won this round with her new vintage skirt.
We've also been really into Sondre Lerche (below)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODs0oLjNKtI&feature=related
5 comments:
That skirt is adorable!
Yup. She was pretty cute in that skirt on Sunday! I think she knew it too, with that big grin she was wearing!
Oh, so that is why she was showing herself off! She did look cute as usual.
Uhmmm, Alie??? I believe I gave you some pretty sweet maternity clothes recently... no mention of them on the blog. Hurt feelings :( Love, Ashley (you know I am kidding)
Just popping around the site. Very nice to see you and your Family Allie. My thoughts of you have just passed through... lol
Bruce Visnaw
Post a Comment