Welcome to your second trimester!
"Your energy is likely returning, and your queasiness may have completely abated by now. If not, hang on — chances are good it will soon be behind you (although an unlucky few will still feel nauseated months from now). "
Thank you babycenter.com, but I'll be the lucky one that is "hanging on". Hopefully this will be behind me soon.
6 comments:
I'm so sorry Alie. Vomiting just sucks. Or blows, I guess. Whatever.
I think I remember telling Andy how great she would feel around week 14 when pregnant with Mercer and she kept going and going on till the end of the pregnancy throwing up. So I'm hoping you will be somewhere in between week 14 and week 40 that you'll stop getting sick and feeling better. One day at a time!
I am so sorry that you are still sick. I do especially like the fact that you have a picture for everything... You obviously don't have a phobia of the camera like I do!
haha! who took that picture???? saree!
I, too, thought I was over the morning sickness phase, but last Saturday, it happened again, too! And I am 17 weeks! I am back to thinking this is an only child...good luck; hopefully hugging the porcelain throne will end sooner, rather than later! ;-)
My poor Alie! I am so sorry....HE will be so worth it.....SisterMom
Post a Comment