Saturday, November 3, 2007

{An old trick}

I think I love Halloween! The other day I was smelling our Costco sized bag of candy and remembering the great bartering my brothers and sister had after our long nights work. I also remember one year that I totally scored with all the snickers and Reese's peanut butter cups. For some reason everyone was playing into my mind game of switching out 2 suckers for a chocolate. I knew this was too good to be true, so I hid all my candy in my hamper underneath the dirty clothes. Around Christmas I noticed my loot was almost completely gone. Long story short the boys ATE ALL MY CANDY! My Mom and Dad made them say sorry and pay me back. Gavan gave me a bag of pennies. For some reason I thought pennies were worthless so it just made it worse. Anyway, Gavan did teach me one good thing about Halloween. After you hit all the houses in your costume of choice, go home, change and hit the same houses again in your new costume. No one will ever know! I was telling Tovey about this and he thought it was brilliant. So for the love of everything chocolate, we used our little candy corn again as a lion...