I love our new Christmas Tree! Usually we get our tree over Thanksgiving weekend from our in-laws tree farm. This year we drove down the street to Lowe's and picked it up. You can't tell from this photo but we don't have any ornaments on the bottom half of the tree. Tovey finds this very disconcerting. It's just that I don't have the energy to keep repeating, " no don't step on the ornaments, no don't eat the ornaments, no don't break the ornaments, no don't put the ornaments down the heater vent". You get the idea.
While Tovey and Gee (the new new name for Saree...ok so it was "hey little girl" to "hey litta geea" to "gee", don't ask just accept) loaded the tree I checked out the Christmas wares. I found this adorable pillow for $6.00, so I bought 2!
Thursday, November 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love your tree Alie! It's beautiful.
Wow, that is a stunning tree. The white lights and red ribbon are so warm and holiday-ee. I'm so glad Sparky can't crawl.
When Mercer was Saree's age, we were very poor so our tree was decorated mostly with candy canes and pretzles hung with ribbons. By the end of the second day, Mercer and Katie (our dog) had eaten all of the ornaments off of the bottom half of the tree. I no longer put anything edible on the christmas tree.
--andy
Post a Comment