Yes, I am curious, and I hate rashes. I like to think of pretty much any bodily disorder as a rash.
Like back hair, for example. That is definitely a rash...it's itchy...and well, hairy...you get the picture.
I wish you could shave or wax or tweeze away back hair without it growing back. You have to use Nair (or Epil Stop and Spray) on back hair, similar to how you have to use cortisone cream on a rash.
Sometimes, however, Nair (and Epil Stop and Spray) will give you a rash. The links between back hair and rashes are endless, really.
When Zak was that age, he had a high fever and then roseola. It looked just like that. He also has some back hair (just fine baby hair for now), so I am sure he will have that issue as he gets older too.
6 comments:
Yes, I am curious, and I hate rashes. I like to think of pretty much any bodily disorder as a rash.
Like back hair, for example. That is definitely a rash...it's itchy...and well, hairy...you get the picture.
I wish you could shave or wax or tweeze away back hair without it growing back. You have to use Nair (or Epil Stop and Spray) on back hair, similar to how you have to use cortisone cream on a rash.
Sometimes, however, Nair (and Epil Stop and Spray) will give you a rash. The links between back hair and rashes are endless, really.
Just for your information: John doesn't have back hair.
John doesn't have back hair? SURE...
No, really, I don't. It's smooth as a baby's bum (not saree's bum at this point) back there. Basically, I look really provocative with my shirt off.
provocative to say the least...
When Zak was that age, he had a high fever and then roseola. It looked just like that. He also has some back hair (just fine baby hair for now), so I am sure he will have that issue as he gets older too.
Post a Comment