Monday, August 20, 2007
An early present
Satuday was my favorite and best day. We got up really early and drove to Lake Oswego to buy all new garments (Mom will be especially proud of this). On the way back we stopped at the mall and I got these new pants (below) and Tovey got new shirts for school. We were going to go to the Farmers Market but Saree was not about it. So, we came home and put her to bed while I went Goodwilling. Don't get me wrong, I love The Gap and Banana Republic, but I hate spending more than $10.00 on a single unit of clothing. I found a ton of cool stuff at Goodwill, I got the shirt I'm wearing and three other shirts. THEN to make it my best day, I got a present! Vern sent me a table runner and lipgloss. It was a good day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the pictures! Thanks for displaying my presents so nicely. Is that one of those shirts you buy and then decide a couple days later you hate and give to me? I'll take it..
Post a Comment