
Sometimes I miss the city. I actually felt safer in the heart of downtown than I do in suburbia. Even though my car got broken into twice, a drunk driver hit the pole in the parking lot, and a guy on meth pounded on my door one night at 2:00A.M. looking for his dealer. I just miss it that's all. Now I always lock my front door and get freaked out at night if I ever have to walk to my car in the driveway.
1 comment:
I was thinking about Portland today also, I was missing your various apartments and you and Tovey and Saree and probably Dan too, oh and Caitlyn and Paul and KaRyn and Brielle when she was living there and your landlord and the parking space and the Old Wives Restaurant and that Indian Restaurant and the Pancake House and that fun Goodwill by the LLoyd Center and that fun restaurant where all the antique furniture is and the farmers market and that restaurant I can't say, Sang Lo? You know the one down the street.....Enough about yesterday, there is a wonderful day ahead.Love you sis...Merna or is it Myrna?
Post a Comment